Saturday 19 May 2012

Dealing with the issue : Bliss Pore Perfecting Facial Polish



It's all very lovely buying products to shield the general public from my rather ridiculous pores, but wouldn't it be great if I could get rid of them completely? Well I have found a product that promises to give it a good go, or to at least to make them smaller, that in my eyes is worth the try!




It doesn't really tell me how often I should use it on the tube so I use it every two days as I feel it'd be too much for me to use daily. I have been using Bliss Pore Perfecting Facial Polish for about three weeks, I usually use the Dermalogica scrub or Clarins sample I picked up from Boots while I erm and err to whether or not I should purchase it. NOW first things first compared to the other two, this one is a lot harsher, I say this like it's a bad thing but what I mean is after you've used it, you know you've used it, and it leaves my tighter and my cheeks glowing. I use it around the sides of my nose and cheeks and lightly everywhere else. When wearing make up I don't see as many pores are previously, however I would be fibbing if I said they have disappeared completely, but hey it's only been three weeks!

I'm not a very big on facial scrubs, I always feel like my skin is too dry to handle it so avoid, but I can really see this scrub making a difference so I shall continue to use it.

It usually retails at £24.60 but It's £14.50 and free delivery on the Debenhams website at the moment, almost too good to miss!!

What skin products are you using at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks darlings, it would be great to read your opinions!