Saturday 19 May 2012

New Zara studded 'day to day' bag.



Like everyone else, I love Zara at the moment, and I can't stop myself visiting practically every few days! I love their bags, the range is ridiculous! So many to choose from and every single one I love. 

I have picked up a few bags from Zara in the last month however one has terribly discoloured so shall not be showing it! 

This is my favourite day to day back that I have bought from Zara by far.



I wore it out for the first time yesterday and it's so easy, you can just chuck thing in whenever you need to and it's big enough to fit random bottles and things you want to put away quickly! It's black so colour will not transfer, I don't have enough time to worry about that! Although it's not leather I wouldn't say it looks cheap as those are the kind of bags I tend to avoid.The only down side is there is no zip!

It's available from Zara here. It's free to be delivered instore if you want to save a couple of pounds :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I've been looking for a bag like this one for many months! And there's nowhere my perfect bag for Zara :( Are you intrested in selling me yours? :D If you are, email me :) bad.alice.here@gmail.com I'm waiting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks darlings, it would be great to read your opinions!