Saturday 19 May 2012

Zara Basic Soft Denim Shirt : it's Love love love


I, like many, have been looking for the perfect denim short for a very long time, and although my local Zara is relatively large, it's not as big as the branch in Westfield, so when in doubt I always try and go there as they have a larger range.

I instantly fell in love with this shirt, it's soft denim, the colour and the pearl pop buttons, it was everything I was looking for.


This is a slightly more true to colour picture of the shirt as the others show it to be a lot lighter.
 
 Zara Basic Denim Shirt
 Pearly Pop Buttons
Cute pockets (one on each side)

Sadly I did not try on the shirt before ripping the tags off (it looked my size!!) when rushing to the doctors the next day as although this says medium it was very fitted. I'm a size 8 on top so not sure what is going on there, but a fitted denim shirt is better than no denim shirt (I'm deluded)

I can't wait for it to be warmer so I can wear it more, it's too chilly to wear alone and It can't really be worn with anything else on top (in my opinion).

I love my shirt!!!!

 It's available on the Zara website here and free to deliver instore if you want to save a few pounds.
 
 Have you found the perfect denim shirt? What are you teaming it up with to give it a more girly look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks darlings, it would be great to read your opinions!