Friday 25 May 2012

Zara Embellished Sequin Clutch


I was umming and erring about whether or not to keep this clutch for two weeks, I don't go out too often and when I do I have a bag full of bottles and nappies, times I go out alone or with friends are not enough that I justify keeping a clutch that fits very little and is covered in pretty multi coloured sequins...but did I??? YES!!!

 Me being me and slightly OCD about things like this, I did look through about four or five of the same clutch to pick the best one! I have not used it yet though so it's all tagged up and new looking :)

It seems big enough to carry the baby free essentials.
Phone, make up essentials (a few bits) and keys, I wouldn't say anymore than that as if it's too full it'd wouldn't look as nice being held.


Flash!

I love anything with gold zip detail

I adore Zara the last few months and after constantly checking online and don't think the love story is going to end soon!

I am going to try and pick up more of these clutches as they come out, Zara like to release them in different colours and I'm quite upset that I missed bough the blue and gold versions! The black was pretty but I wear too much black therefore wouldn't stand out like the others....MAN I WAFFLE!

I can't seem to find the clutch online any more, however it was £29.99 and was still in my local Zara when I went last week so look out for it!

Have any of Zaras sequin clutches, which has been your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks darlings, it would be great to read your opinions!