Sunday 6 May 2012

MAC Hey Sailor : Red Racer Lipstick


Red Racer Lipstick

My sister picked these up for me from MAC as I totally freaked out once I saw this was sold out on both the MAC website and Debenhams! My sister was wondering what all thes fuss was about and once I showed her when she got home her reaction....'Oh god, you can get that colour from anywhere' She just doesn't get it!

It's a beautiful ref ith yellow undertones, I can't wait for summer to really hit us so I wear this till my little heart is content :)

I also picked up the blushes but shall leave that for another post!

Have you picked up any of the Hey sailor Lipsticks? What do you think of the packaging, they're a bit slippery aren't they?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks darlings, it would be great to read your opinions!