Wednesday 8 August 2012

I have been so naughty! (again)


Hello Darlings!

Yet again I have been very naughty! I don't have time to tell you too much about my purchases, but thought I would share them anyway.

New Purchases 2...


Jumper: As you can see I have purchased my first winter-ish item, I tried to keep it as fun as possible, this jumper is rose gold and just beautiful, although not really keeping in tune with all the bright tops I have been buying lately, I think it's time to face facts, it's no longer summer...boo hoo!!! It's lurex so it'll be probably be a bit itchy but it's so yummy it'll be worth the public humiliation!

Necklace: I got a smaller dipped dyed version of this from Topshop, it's gold with bits of black which is so unique and pretty with all the bright items I have been buying, but couldn't find it on polyvore so picked the nearest item! However have linked the one I really bought! It's so pretty! Plus love studs and spikes so it's perfect for me!


Lipstick
: Topshop Lipstick in 'Idol' - I have heard a lot about Topshop Lipsticks, and after checking them out, and the quite limited collection at my local Topshop I shall be ordering some more online! I love the consistency and they feel so good on my lips! (Yayyy!!)

Dress : I had to check and recheck the price of this dress, I intially saw it online and wanted it, but as there wasn't anything else that I wanted so couldn't justify the delivery charges! Anyway after I picked it up, got it home and stuck it on (I didn't want to try it on in-store as didn't want to ruin my hair ha ha) I am a bit umm and urr as whether to keep it. WHY YOU ASK? well arm cut outs come to forward so the sides of my bra show! I only stopped breast feeding four months ago, and these babies need holding up!!! So might need to invest in a new bra if I keep this lovely dress. Oh and if I do keep it I'll probably get the other colours too. bla bla bla!


I have a lipstick post coming up too, I purchased four lipsticks this weekend (including the beauty we see above) so can't wait to share them with you.

Much love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks darlings, it would be great to read your opinions!