Friday 27 July 2012

New Purchases...

Hello Darlings!

These are a few of my latest purchases while taking advantage of Topshops free delivery charge.

New Purchases


Topshop Petite Peplum in 'Sea Blue' - I love my coral version of this, and although the 'sea blue' peplum only seems to come in petite, I had to have it! I am being so much braver with the colours I wear so get really excited making such fun yet unusual (for me anyway!) purchases

Topshop Kristen Jeans in Black - The light blue version of these jeans are really flattering, and seeing that I need a nice black pair, it would only be silly for me to ignore the Kristen Jeans in Black. These jeans are great for girls that are 'hippy' or have a tum and want to be able to get away with shorter tops. I love the shape it gives me, and recommend it to anyone wanting to give high waisted a shot!

H&M Basic Red Vest - I can't find the one I purchased on Polyvore, or online, so I attached the one that looks most like it, although the one I purchased it a lot more vibrant. I have been buying a lot of bright red tops, mostly chiffon, that are sea through, so needed a vest I could team them up with, without losing a great deal or dignity...or cash.

I am being a lot more sensible with my spending (although it must not seem like it) as I am only purchasing items I know I shall wear. Gone have the days that I fill my wardrobe with the same old tops that scream 'I am stuck in a rut', so feel much better about myself since making the change. I trust myself a lot more when heading out with my cards now!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks darlings, it would be great to read your opinions!