Monday 22 October 2012

..while I've been gone


Hello Darlings,

I have been absent for a few months due to a few personal issues which have been taken up my time, so I thought I'd update my blog with a few pictures of the beauty purchases I made from the beginning of July through to mid September. (Will update new beauty purchases at the end of October)

I have a few more of these blog posts coming up because I have been naughty and bought some more beauty bits, it's a exciting (and expensive) period of me at the moment, I seem to be just as excited by beauty as I am fashion, every high street shop or beauty brand seems to have something I want! 

However back to the products!


MAC 'Centre Of The Universe' MSF (Heavenly Creatures Collection), 'Something Special' Cremeblend Blush (Permanent), 'Cut a Caper' Lipstick (Heavenly Creatures Collection), 'Insanely It' Lipstick (Permanent) , 'Pleasureseeker' Lipstick (Heavenly Creatures Collection) & 'Fashion Circuit' Eyeshadow (Electric Cool Collection)



'Centre Of The Universe' MSF - Heavenly Creatures Collection

Cut a Caper is my all time favourite lipstick, I bought it with the Tartan Tales Collection two years ago and nearly screamed with delight when I went to a MAC counter (out of pure chance - don't you love it when that happens) and realised it had been re-released with the Heavenly Creatures Collection, and got two back ups. I'm still scared to use them as often as I'd like as they won't last forever!! :(

Oh and the Pleasureseeker lipstick isn't great, but I'm determined to make it work for me!

I shall review these properly over the next few weeks.

I also picked up a Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser and a few of the L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipsticks but I want to dedicate a post to those separately. 

Hope you're having a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks darlings, it would be great to read your opinions!